What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

HI Mutley, I'm thinking about getting the Luxe X2. I would like to hear your thoughts about it. How does it compare to the Luxe XR Max and Luxe X Pro in terms of flavour? Specifically, I prefer MTL with a tight and smooth draw. Thanks
maybe best tag @Mutley to be sure he sees your question

@The Brews Bros cheers guys

brew1.jpg brew.jpg

HI Mutley, I'm thinking about getting the Luxe X2. I would like to hear your thoughts about it. How does it compare to the Luxe XR Max and Luxe X Pro in terms of flavour? Specifically, I prefer MTL with a tight and smooth draw. Thanks
hiya bud, the buid quality of these are as expected from Vaporesso its well made & very light, for i only use 0.8 coils with the RDL pods & dont exactly chain vape, but i noticed the 2000mah battery on the luxe 2 just about lasted me a whole day, why i dunno as my luxe pro which has a 1500mah battery lasts longer, i also prefer the luxe pro as well as you can adjust the wattage something you cant do with the Luxe2 & hence why i gave mine too a friend.

hiya bud, the buid quality of these are as expected from Vaporesso its well made & very light, for i only use 0.8 coils with the RDL pods & dont exactly chain vape, but i noticed the 2000mah battery on the luxe 2 just about lasted me a whole day, why i dunno as my luxe pro which has a 1500mah battery lasts longer, i also prefer the luxe pro as well as you can adjust the wattage something you cant do with the Luxe2 & hence why i gave mine too a friend.
Thanks so much for your reply it's very useful @Mutley1
I have ordered Luxe X pro. Which coils are better in terms of flavour? Corex 2 or GTX coil? is 0.8 better than 0.6 for MTL freebase?

Thanks so much for your reply it's very useful @Mutley1
I have ordered Luxe X pro. Which coils are better in terms of flavour? Corex 2 or GTX coil? is 0.8 better than 0.6 for MTL freebase?
hi again, regarding the corex coils i found the one that came suppied equal too the stand alone GTX coils, but on a personal note i dont like corex pods simply because of the waste & for me id say the 0.8 is better for freebase

Last edited:
Postie just dropped off some IVG shortfills, oddly these aren`t available direct from the manufacturer - strange.

Should`ve said these from E-Cig Clouds

Last edited:
hi again, regarding the corex coils i found the one that came suppied equal too the stand alone GTX coils, but on a personal note i dont like corex pods simply because of the waste & for me id say the 0.8 is better for freebase
Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom