What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

mmm set of:
Magnus Mango 50ml
Anne's apple concentrate
Morgans Maple concentrate
Turkish oriental concentrate
that's what I have ordered. What I've got, was the above plus a VERY generous and nice surprise from Drake's

Now, let's go to stepping time :]

I will be interested to hear your views.

First impressions are very good. Getting a lovely smooth, tight draw and some decent flavour. Obviously i will need to live with it a bit longer but it seems to be up with the best MTL RTAs out there.

First impressions are very good. Getting a lovely smooth, tight draw and some decent flavour. Obviously i will need to live with it a bit longer but it seems to be up with the best MTL RTAs out there.
Yes I agree with you, so glad I got this rta it's been a long time since I bought anything I was so pleased with!

Yes I agree with you, so glad I got this rta it's been a long time since I bought anything I was so pleased with!

I don't buy much any more but I'm glad I took a punt on this one. Should be one to recommend to others.

A bottle of @Chris K's Limited Run Vanilla Custard Cream Biscuit with a touch of Bourbon and some Amalfi :2thumbsup:

I got a bottle of Burbonius Loc Nova aswell not sure I can hold out on the steep and Frigus mint😀
20240817_204210.jpg

Back
Top Bottom