What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

should keep me going for awhile.

Attachments

• IMG-20240824-124547.jpg
    IMG-20240824-124547.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 0
postie just dropped of my dovpo ayce pro XL pods for xlim pro from ecigone, know time will tell if these pods are ace or the joker ;)

Attachments

• IMG-20240829-110401.jpg
    IMG-20240829-110401.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 0
A Kayfun X Mini from Creme de Vape. Expensive, yes, but first tank I've bought since my last kayfun about 3 years ago.

More Chinese scam rubbish. When I was a smoker I only needed a tobbaconist for roll ups or tailor mades, now tho there is a million different flavours and thousands of different ways to Vape. Its just hogwash far as I can see. All you need is your niccoteen fix from a reasonable vape device to get it. all the rest of it is just ballony sold to gullible people who cant read or write and just dont know any better.
Its late I have had my Jack Daniels fix and my say. I guess evey tom dick and harry want their peice of the action nowadays.

nice little haul from Sweet Vapes.

and the grand total £30 delivered. normally 2 pacs of the 0.15 coils would cost that.

Attachments

• Compress_20240904_143222_2155.jpg
    Compress_20240904_143222_2155.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 0
More Chinese scam rubbish. When I was a smoker I only needed a tobbaconist for roll ups or tailor mades, now tho there is a million different flavours and thousands of different ways to Vape. Its just hogwash far as I can see. All you need is your niccoteen fix from a reasonable vape device to get it. all the rest of it is just ballony sold to gullible people who cant read or write and just dont know any better.
Its late I have had my Jack Daniels fix and my say. I guess evey tom dick and harry want their peice of the action nowadays.
I tried a Whisky infused NET and didn't like it, would the Jack Daniel's one be any better?

Back
Top Bottom