What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Took advantage of the 50% off on Scott's coils. And the 3 core Aliens were already on sale double bonus.
20240820_134342.jpg

Last edited:
Despite having enough juice to last me well into 2025, some Britannia Custard and Amalfi Lemon 50/50 long fills from LegioX arrived.
Have tried the Lemon and VERY impressed - Just as I had imagined it would taste 👍. Looking forward to the Custard in due course.

Postie has just dropped off my Vandy Vape Pulse Vessel Kit.
The kit contains - 1* Pulse Vessel RBA Tank 1* Stock coil tank 1* Coil Lead Guide 1 * Accessory bag 2* VVC Coils * 1* Wrench 2 * 24ga Ni80 Coils 0.4 ohms.
From @Bear's Vapes a great service from them and will be using again.

Postie has just dropped off my Vandy Vape Pulse Vessel Kit.
The kit contains - 1* Pulse Vessel RBA Tank 1* Stock coil tank 1* Coil Lead Guide 1 * Accessory bag 2* VVC Coils * 1* Wrench 2 * 24ga Ni80 Coils 0.4 ohms.
From @Bear's Vapes a great service from them and will be using again.
Thank for the mention @BULLDOG1964 (don't know if I'm allowed to use real names here) and thanks for the mention in the "What I Bought Today" thread, because of that I'd sold out of them over the weekend. :2thumbsup:

Thank for the mention @BULLDOG1964 (don't know if I'm allowed to use real names here) and thanks for the mention in the "What I Bought Today" thread, because of that I'd sold out of them over the weekend. :2thumbsup:
Your welcome mate i did see on your website that you had sold out of them and I am well pleased with mine thanks mate all the best :)

Postie just dropped off my white SXK Monarchy Thick Hybrid style DL Drip Tip ( for my Vandy Vape Pluse AIO V2 ) from Ecigone.

Back
Top Bottom