What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

That's a great idea (flavoured nic shots) I got the donut when it first came out, liked it but got fed up half way through the bottle and added toffee apple or something.

When I need something with a bit more nic than my usual 3mg for relatively low wattage RDL vaping I'll add a 20mg nic salt MTL juice of a same or complimentary flavour to bump it up to the 6mg ballpark without diluting the flavour. I can't vape freebase stronger than 3mg or it does my throat in - but adding an 18mg Freebase MTL juice will do the same trick for freebase vapers.

It's about time flavoured nic shots were available though, adding multiple nic shots to bump up the nic content of shortfills can easily dilute the flavour of a good bottle of juicer into something insipid.

Been a while since I treated myself to a decent MTL RTA, and seeing as my Kayfun and Cthulhu RTAs were confiscated in Brazil, thought I’d buy the Diplomat by Centenary mods.
IMG_6639-compressed.jpeg

It's about time flavoured nic shots were available though, adding multiple nic shots to bump up the nic content of shortfills can easily dilute the flavour of a good bottle of juicer into something insipid.

There is a problem though, dunno how much the digby's blueberry nic shot is, if it's the same price as a nic shot great.....if it's the same price as an 18mg 10ml jobby, not great.
So therein lies the problem, do vendors sell flavoured nic shots for less than standard 10ml jobbies....

There is a problem though, dunno how much the digby's blueberry nic shot is, if it's the same price as a nic shot great.....if it's the same price as an 18mg 10ml jobby, not great.
So therein lies the problem, do vendors sell flavoured nic shots for less than standard 10ml jobbies....

They're £2, although Sam does sales once a month, so I paid £1.50.

Back
Top Bottom