What's new

£6.97 for Kanger™ Protank 3 (V2) BDC Glassomizer Kit

Spot on price. I love my protanks and aerotanks and recommend them to newbies all the time

Just wanted to update

Hi everyone just wanted to update this as i made an order from future vape myself , i got myself the pro tank 3 V2 for my ecig and my partner got an istick, a kanger subtank nano, and we got some bubble gum e-juice for £2.40 ish ....

I just wanted to say everything is spot on, the kanger tanks and istick came with scratch and check codes too which is fab as i know their genuine. My partner is blowing out clouds of vape with his new set up, and the pro tank 3 V2 is absolutely perfect for me as it gives me loads of vape without even having to puff at it, just a draw in and im full of vape hehe x Absolutely love it.

Their e-juice is spot on !!!!! tastes brilliant too..... this was my first order with this company and they have surpassed my expectations ... i will be ordering again.

When i last checked other day they were out of stock of the istick but their on facebook so if ur interested it is worth asking when they'll get them back in ( if they haven't already )

They also have a sale on some of their aspire tanks.

Back
Top Bottom