What's new

【Vapefam Call-up】Win X217 Packs(5 mods in total) for your Vapefam

oh I have been tagged to win something

I'm a social creature of sorts so not wanting to be a bore I shall divert the conversation momentarily

many years ago we were called to a house to do work, the 2 ladies who lived there were sisters, elderly, now the uncouth locals always whispered that in fact, they were lovers, not a problem to me but the problem was the 25 black labradors they owned in the small 3 bed detached house

"holy shit look up there" ben

the house was built below a bank, it raised up behind the house to a flat plain so the crest could be seen above the roof

"oh my god" me

20 dogs sat on the hilltop looking at us howling the mist rolled down, it was like "the omen"

the lady came over and asked to do her a favour (i grimaced I hoped it wasn't sexual) as the comments "we don't see many strapping young men about here" was mentioned

we trundled up to the hillside with a spade each

"can you dig me a hole 6ft long 3 ft wide 3ft deep please as I'm getting on and its heavy work"

we dug the hole, this happened every time we went there over months

the ground was easy going sometimes ben would say

for a hill, it's very boggy very odd.

anyway, on the last visit, we hung around and had a cup of tea, we stood and watched as the lady would appear with buckets time and again she would walk up to the newly dug 'grave'

"go look" me

"why me" ben

"she likes you don't be a twat" me

he went and looked and came back very pale

"I know why the ground is soft, you know I have reached the pinnacle of my carrier those holes are full of dog shit how many have we dug"

"20 er 25" me

"just fucking wonderful" ben

the two sisters dug so many shit pits that they polluted the watercourse, we fled never to return to the woman's house to be known forevermore as "pat Mcdump" with the dogs howling in the mist.......

Edit I’ve got to do some tag things so

@joe clay as he a lovely man
@3dj as he likes people from Scunthorpe
@Michael jackson as he is the king of pop
@Crewella as she just loves skips

Last edited:
oh I have been tagged to win something

I'm a social creature of sorts so not wanting to be a bore I shall divert the conversation momentarily

many years ago we were called to a house to do work, the 2 ladies who lived there were sisters, elderly, now the uncouth locals always whispered that in fact, they were lovers, not a problem to me but the problem was the 25 black labradors they owned in the small 3 bed detached house

"holy shit look up there" ben

the house was built below a bank, it raised up behind the house to a flat plain so the crest could be seen above the roof

"oh my god" me

20 dogs sat on the hilltop looking at us howling the mist rolled down, it was like "the omen"

the lady came over and asked to do her a favour (i grimaced I hoped it wasn't sexual) as the comments "we don't see many strapping young men about here" was mentioned

we trundled up to the hillside with a spade each

"can you dig me a hole 6ft long 3 ft wide 3ft deep please as I'm getting on and its heavy work"

we dug the hole, this happened every time we went there over months

the ground was easy going sometimes ben would say

for a hill, it's very boggy very odd.

anyway, on the last visit, we hung around and had a cup of tea, we stood and watched as the lady would appear with buckets time and again she would walk up to the newly dug 'grave'

"go look" me

"why me" ben

"she likes you don't be a twat" me

he went and looked and came back very pale

"I know why the ground is soft, you know I have reached the pinnacle of my carrier those holes are full of dog shit how many have we dug"

"20 er 25" me

"just fucking wonderful" ben

the two sisters dug so many shit pits that they polluted the watercourse, we fled never to return to the woman's house to be known forevermore as "pat Mcdump" with the dogs howling in the mist.......

Edit I’ve got to do some tag things so

@joe clay as he a lovely man
@3dj as he likes people from Scunthorpe
@Michael jackson as he is the king of pop
@Crewella as she just loves skips
Lovely story....
I would say no shit sherlock, but obviously there was plenty about.

Hello all,

Thank you for your participation!

Congratulations to the 16 'like's receiver @WaitFor1t88

please PM me to claim your prize!

We do hope VOOPOO product can not only be something you can vape when you want to vape, but also be the idea that can last and be spread out through you guys. We will keep growing into something able to bring you the best vaping experience. That's why we do need your suggestions and corrections.

Happy new year to you all!

Sincerely,
Thea
VOOPOO

Congrats to @WaitFor1t88 on your win .......
And a very big thank you to the apes who gave me likes........
And a very big thank you to @VOOPOO for the chance in your kind giveaway........

Back
Top Bottom