What's new

15th of Jan giveaways

when everything falls into place and everyone is happy. The joy on childrens faces when they get the Gifts they wanted is priceless plus the fact Dad can get drunk without Mum getting hacked off about it cos its Christmas

Not an entry into the comp @gearbest.com just sharing my thoughts, Christmas is for sharing after all

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum and my friends at Gearbest x
get hacked off means angry and disappointing right?

I'm looking forward to getting some time off to spend with family and friends. Work has been brutal this year
yes, when everybody goes out only friends and family go in. Work is endless, get a good rest and Merry Christmas.

#1 The thing that's making me happy this year is getting to spend Christmas with my whole family for the first time in about 7 years, looking forward to catching up properly and having a chilled one.
oh such long time, i never spent new year with my whole family for about 2 years, such a tough when alone especially aboard, i am feel for you. Anyway Merry Christmas you would have an excellent one. :yourock:

For the sake of historical accuracy - I ordered a Smoant Charon TS from @gearbest.com on: Oct 22, 2017
sent via British priority mail and it took just just over a week to arrive - no problem, very fast and without issue.

Hence, whatever Gearbest was using at that time worked just fine
= ascertain what went wrong since that period maybe ?

Also there were many recommendations of them on here prior to this.

Was the logistics supplier changed in the last month or so?

Well done & thanks to @crustyfolker for his time in tackling this anyhow.

ok, i would keep in mind after we collect all shipping methods and report for company ask them change. Thanks a lot. :love:

Last edited:
Im looking forwards to the look on my daughters face. She'll be 3 on christmas day so a double celebration and this is the first year shes been into it and super excited.

Back
Top Bottom