What's new

17ml is better than 15ml, especially shrinkwrapped

tppp

Founder of All The Juices
Our first batch of Nicoticket has now sold out, but I saw this coming and there’s a pre-steeped Batch 2 already on sale – seamless.

But something’s changed with Batch 2… there’s 17ml in the bottle instead of just 15. Why? Well when we chose the bottles for Nicoticket we bought 18ml, the logic seemed great at the time (it wasn’t 10ml) and the bottles and tips are great quality and felt nice in the hand. That 15ml fill line though, it left too much space at the top of the bottle. We knew it was 15ml, you knew it was 15ml, but when we looked at the bottles they just didn’t look full. Overfilling them to 17ml fixed that. No change to the price, just 2ml more juice per bottle and my bottle OCD is sated!

Batch 2 has also been shrink wrapped. A small change that doesn’t mean a lot aside from the bottles being a little safer in transit and also that you know it’s not been tampered with since being filling. Oh and the warning labels aren’t three feet wide any more. Took us a while to sort out that particular problem with our printers, but we’re happy and the bottles look fantastic.

We’re learning a lot with the site, things are very fluid here at SV and we’re not above changing things up to fix what we think are problems or shamelessly adding features that we always wanted vendors to offer back when we were new vapers.

Recapping on the first part of January, we released Praemia to give back 4.5% of your purchase as store credit for all orders, and we’re testing Minoro to give you automatic discounts when you buy two or more of one particular juice.

Discounts and rewards combined with 2ml of free juice per order, I think we’re doing some great things, and I hope you agree.

http://spiritusvapes.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom