What's new

1ltr vg 72 mg pre order discount

silentoz

Postman
gday all .. i have put a pre order up for the 1 ltr size 72 mg vg as i have a large shipment coming in this week and im going to struggle to get everything sorted so i have placed 10 ltrs of the 72 mg vg up for pre order these have been put up at a discount price so if u want a good deal on 1 ltr of nic base get it while u can there is only 10 btls up regards . the pirate

http://www.freewebstore.org/Pirates-Vape/1_LTR_,VG_Base_72_MG_pre_order/p2138037_10902284.aspx

also put the 250 ml size up as a few pple asked .. cant put to many up tho as the prices im doing it at already only just keep me eating lol regards . the pirate

Bagged my bottle - that should keep me going well into any ban on ingredients!

Just done the maths, with the lower price per ml than the (good priced) nic base I have now, plus the lower amount needed (72mg vs 54mg), this is going to halve my nic costs and bring total cost down to 60p-70p per 10ml bottle (depending on flavour price)

srry for l8 reply all normall shelf life i.e cool dark with not much air in the bottle is aprox 2 years freezer life extended a fair bit but to be honest theres no definite answer for that cheers . jim

Back
Top Bottom