What's new

2 x Samsung 25Rs with Battery Case - £10.50 Delivered UK

It definitely hit the ugly tree [emoji14]

No notifications you mean? Pain in the bum
Notifications seem to be their usual crap, it's things like missing like button, new posts not appearing until hours later, but I digress.

@Huggett are you likely to put any battery wraps up on the site? Would like to order some as well as some batteries.

@Huggett are you likely to put any battery wraps up on the site? Would like to order some as well as some batteries.

same as above

I was speaking to someone about this just last week.

For the time being lads, if you need some. I'll throw some of my own ones in

But yes, I will be stocking them. Having a sit down Monday and evaluating everything to get in

I will wait n see if you get some stock ;) don't want to rob you of your stash matey , offer is much appreciated though :2thumbsup:

I was speaking to someone about this just last week.

For the time being lads, if you need some. I'll throw some of my own ones in

I'm not desperate for any, just trying to be prepared for when the time comes! Don't raid your personal stash for me mate. Let me know if/when you do put any on the site though. :thumbup:

Excuse my noobness here, but what 'level' of mod would these be good for? Got a sigelei mini on the way!

Excuse my noobness here, but what 'level' of mod would these be good for? Got a sigelei mini on the way!

Pretty much any mod buddy.

Any mod that takes an 18650 sized battery

Never any need on the Planet to be shy of asking mate

I'm not desperate for any, just trying to be prepared for when the time comes! Don't raid your personal stash for me mate. Let me know if/when you do put any on the site though. :thumbup:

Dude, I have literally hundreds of wraps here :P

If you need any, more than happy to. I will be stocking them in the near future :)

Back
Top Bottom