What's new

2017 POTV Charity Raffle........ THE WINNERS!!!!!

Only just found this,pmsl! Anyhow a big thanks first to you @Rob It`s no mean feat organising anything.As I said elsewhere you have done the forum really proud,although that was not your real intention.A great total for the cause close to your heart must make you feel good nonetheless.Congrats to all who participated with entries as well as donations.I also won a little something which is nice,the Artery Uno kit :2thumbsup: I was looking at getting another kit for my better half,yeh she`s a bit of a cunt but still my better half.Thanks once again Rob.

@steviebee [emoji322]CONGRATS[emoji322] mate as it seems you have won my secret bundle, have sent you a PM but for all those wondering what my bundle was i will post up a pic later today or tomorrow, ...but most of all THANK YOU to @steviebee and the rest of you wonderful apes who contributed to this charity raffle that was without doubt organised to perfection by @Rob [emoji11][emoji11][emoji11]

Just an update to all Winners. The items I had, have all been delivered to the Post Office (The Joys of a 7 Day Opening eh :)) So will go out in Tomorrow's Post.:2thumbsup:

Huge Kudos for Carol who organised, Packed and took to Post Office for you all. :2thumbsup:

And NOW.............. I'm going to go and lie down in a darkened room.

OMG I actually won something. Very unexpected, first thing since I won a giveaway about 4 years ago lol. Thanks for the organisation @Rob

Just an update to all Winners. The items I had, have all been delivered to the Post Office (The Joys of a 7 Day Opening eh :)) So will go out in Tomorrow's Post.:2thumbsup:

Huge Kudos for Carol who organised, Packed and took to Post Office for you all. :2thumbsup:

Many thanks Rob! Already been on Manabush eyeing up what I fancy...

Thanks for all your hard work and enjoy your break!

Back
Top Bottom