What's new

2017 POTV Charity Raffle........ THE WINNERS!!!!!

:goodjob: Just a huge thanks from me to all those that made this happen, i am very grateful for the prize. Thankyou.

Wow- I'm delighted. Surprised to see my name on the winners board. Thank-you and congrats to all. [emoji4]

Congrats to all the lucky winners and a huge thanks to @Rob and all the people involved in the raffle organisation

Just for Jollies and because getting everything together was a logistical challenge due to holidays etc Here's the mysterious "Vapers Hamper" that we of the "Northwest Chapter" AKA The Manc Meet donated - And congratulations to @rosco1438 who won it, along with a Northwest Chapter T-Shirt of his very own...
Coilmaster DIY Kit V3, UD Wire Box (Selection of Wires - Kanthal, NiCr, Ni200, SS316L, Twisted Kanthal, Kanthal Clapton), Cotton Bacon, An IPV5, An ADKVEN wooden Parallel mech mod, An HCigar VT75c, A Silo Beast tank, A Freemax Starr tank, A Hobo Customs Drifter RDA, a selection of Juice, A Coilmaster Kbag Mini and a Coilmaster Vbag...
WP_20171001_10_11_56_Pro.jpg

I am truly humbled by the size and quality of the prize bundle . And would like to thank everybody who dug deep to make this amazing collection up, looks like I ll need to get bigger cupboards or steal some of the wifes wardrobe ( that's never going to happen) once again a big THANK YOU from a very humbled Scotsman .

Don't suppose anyone knows who kindly put the Goblin up for bundle 4?

Trying to save poor Rob some work by sorting it direct.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom