What's new

2017 POTV Charity Raffle........ THE WINNERS!!!!!

Hi Chris,
Just saw that I've won these in the raffle. Many thanks for donating these and of course thanks to @Rob and the team for organising it!

Quite an amazing total raised for the hospice! Much respect to all that offered prizes and all that made a donation.

I've been more of a lurker since joining last year, but have given up the cigs and have never looked back.

Yes, I'm a big Red Dwarf fan and I'm looking forward to the new series starting very soon!

I'll PM you my address details.

Many thanks again!

Smoke me a kipper...I'll be back for breakfast.

Hey Bud,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Send me your details whenever you get chance on PM, I'll get them posted out Tuesday to you (working away Monday, sorry!).

Got to love Red Dwarf, Ace Rimmer, best character ever on any show!

Tomorrow (Sunday) I'd like you ALL to nominate the person of YOUR choice who didn't win anything in a New Thread, I will pick out The Winner at 5pm

The Prize in question is Number 9.

Its original Winner has very generously asked that it is re offered :worship:

But PLEASE, don't start this until TOMORROW Morning. And start a new thread called "Nominees" or something similar in The General Chat Section.:worship:

No problem at this end, but.......... unless people contact me I won't know who has got what , so if you contact each other, which is GREAT by the way, just let me know what's happening so I can keep track :)

The eagle has landed... contacted by both prize donators and sorted.
Thanks again for your hard work. [emoji106][emoji122][emoji122]

Tomorrow (Sunday) I'd like you ALL to nominate the person of YOUR choice who didn't win anything in a New Thread, I will pick out The Winner at 5pm

The Prize in question is Number 9.

Its original Winner has very generously asked that it is re offered :worship:

But PLEASE, don't start this until TOMORROW Morning. And start a new thread called "Nominees" or something similar in The General Chat Section.:worship:

@Rob

Maybe helpful to have a list of those who entered but didn't win so everyone knows who to pick from without leaving anyone out

Back
Top Bottom