What's new

2017 POTV Charity Raffle........ THE WINNERS!!!!!

I am waiting on winners contacting me as requested, I then put them in touch with their relevant people.
Haven't had time to compile a list yet, so you'll just have to wait if you want that done :(
Not really necessary I wouldn't have thought !

I've also contacted the winner of my bundle as well. Thought it would take a bit of pressure off you @Rob

No problem at this end, but.......... unless people contact me I won't know who has got what , so if you contact each other, which is GREAT by the way, just let me know what's happening so I can keep track :)

AND............... For all who missed out................... Get ready for tomorrow!!! I have ONE surprise for you. :sinister::sinister::sinister:

Please would the following Apes PM me your addresses so I can send out the prizes you've won from me (which are in brackets after your name)?

9 @Woma (Vandy Vape mini toolkit)
24 @St00ble (various wire and coils)
29 @g fog (rx75 kit)
31 @vectis (Gil mod)
32 @joe90 (CF 18650 mod black, Serpent RDTA & OBS Engine RTA black)
33 @old_dragon (CF 18650 mod grey, OBS Engine RTA silver & Merlin RTA)
34 @Fatcapp (CF 18650 mod red, Mage RTA & Lyche tank)
35 @nwhornet (CF 18650 mod blue & Acme tank)
47 @cliveh2 (Pulse RDA silver)

Big thanks to @ngolokante7 and @Gitchy who have contacted me already [emoji106]

Cheers me dears! [emoji4]

If anyone doesn't want their prize perhaps we could run a giveaway for people who bought tickets but didn't win?

Little concerning. Have two tanks to send to @andyedge but he has only ever posted twice and hasn't been here since 14th September. He is a Red Dwarf fan so I immediately like him. PM sent, come back to us Andy, we have goodies.

View attachment 140007
Hi Chris,
Just saw that I've won these in the raffle. Many thanks for donating these and of course thanks to @Rob and the team for organising it!

Quite an amazing total raised for the hospice! Much respect to all that offered prizes and all that made a donation.

I've been more of a lurker since joining last year, but have given up the cigs and have never looked back.

Yes, I'm a big Red Dwarf fan and I'm looking forward to the new series starting very soon!

I'll PM you my address details.

Many thanks again!

Smoke me a kipper...I'll be back for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom