What's new

2017 POTV Charity Raffle........ THE WINNERS!!!!!

When you think about it, all the prizes, funds, dealing with everyone, connecting people, shipping prizes, and everything else must be an absolute logistical nightmare.

Rob, you are a braver man and far better organised than I could ever be and to top it all, you are doing all of this for a good cause. Amazing.

I'm sure I speak for many when I say, you have knocked this year's raffle out the park and we all appreciate everything you have done. Thank you.

When you think about it, all the prizes, funds, dealing with everyone, connecting people, shipping prizes, and everything else must be an absolute logistical nightmare.

Rob, you are a braver man and far better organised than I could ever be and to top it all, you are doing all of this for a good cause. Amazing.

I'm sure I speak for many when I say, you have knocked this year's raffle out the park and we all appreciate everything you have done. Thank you.
Seconded, an unbelievable personal donation of effort and time.

EHaFDJ3.jpg

congrats everyone..................................... unless you won something then not to you ;)

I seem to not be on the winners list , I demand a re draw

Back
Top Bottom