What's new

2017 POTV Charity Raffle........ THE WINNERS!!!!!

I'm guessing then you wouldn't be interested in swapping then :D:D:D

To be fair... I don't even know what I have won lmao.... tried searching for it on Google images and can't find it.
That's an eleaf aster mod, OBS Engine and a couple of madhatters (mini and normal) @Fogster [emoji6]

Well done to everyone who won and to everyone for putting something in. @Rob will pm you to put up an extra bundle hopefully to raise a little more with a little raffle, please just let me know when the best time to do so is, i know you are going to be busy for a couple of days at least

Congrats to all the winners.

Have a feeling the swaps n trades area is gonna be busy in the coming days. Lol.

I'm guessing then you wouldn't be interested in swapping then :D:D:D

To be fair... I don't even know what I have won lmao.... tried searching for it on Google images and can't find it.
I'd get more use out of the engine than my selection 64?

Yippee, I have actually won something. I usually fall into a barrel of tits and come out sucking my thumb.
A big hats off to @Rob for the work he has put into this. A gentleman and a scholar in my book.

Congratulations you bunch of absolute bastards :D may your prizes leak all over you.

Congrats to all the winners and @Rob for his hard work.

The Darwin squonker was the star of the show for me......well done @cindy99 its a beauty

What a nice surprise to wake up to, I had forgotten about this.

Big thanks to @Rob for all the graft and of course all those who contributed with prizes and or monies.

Back
Top Bottom