What's new

2017 POTV Charity Raffle........ THE WINNERS!!!!!

Congratulations to all involved.
Great result by @Rob indeed.
Glad to have been part of this, at least on a nanoscale level.

I know its been said before A really BIG THANK YOU to Rob for all the effort and time He has put in ,not to forget the rest of the team and all the apes who took part .

Lol.... not gonna lie.... absolutely gutted I didn't win prize 27!!

Being honest I had brief moment where I hated @TartanSpartan then I was jealous.... then I cried.

Cannot believe I actually won something!!! I never win anything! Lol.

Thank you so much, awesome.

Congratulations to all involved in whatever way. It couldn't happen without the generosity of the staff and management and for that I thank you all.

Absolutely speechless apes! congrats everyone :worship:
First and foremost we smashed last years total and reached are set target this year for a excellent cause,so well done apes.
Second of all I won a excellent prize this year. That's two years in a row, I guess luck is in on my side. Just need the euro millions to come in this tuesday wish me luck:14:

Oh wow! Thank you so much @Rob (and the amazing Carol, of course) [emoji2]

I can't believe I've won that beautiful Darwin mod! [emoji7]

Congratulations to all the winners and huge thanks to everyone who donated money, prizes and/or their time in order to make this raffle such a great one for Rob to bow out on and certainly one to remember [emoji8] [emoji170] [emoji8]

Poor Rob was so despondent just a week or so ago as the financial donations were lower than he was hoping but we certainly came good in the end [emoji1]

PS when will the mystery prizes be revealed @Rob? I think (if memory serves) that @MrTeaTime and @joe clay both donated surprise packages and although I didn't win either of them I'm nosey! [emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom