What's new

2017 POTV Charity Raffle........ THE WINNERS!!!!!

are we having a thread for items sent @Rob or is all being kept to PM this time.
ive just posted 2 tank but still one to claim.

are we having a thread for items sent @Rob or is all being kept to PM this time.
I'm waiting for the person who won my donation to contact me so will hopefully sending Monday if they are in touch before then so think a thread would be a good idea [emoji5]

Ok I have been through the list and figured out which bundles contain items that I donated, so if you are a winner and haven't been in touch, then hit me up ready for postage on Monday.

(Also just realised I won something :D:tongue: )

• 2* Contacted

3*

4*

5*

4 Contacted

5 Contacted

29 Contacted by @daz_app (Bundle Prize)

:17::17:

Congrats to all the winners and well done to everyone for contributing to a worthy cause.

Excellent job @Rob and Carol. You deserve a well earned rest guys :)

Little concerning. Have two tanks to send to @andyedge but he has only ever posted twice and hasn't been here since 14th September. He is a Red Dwarf fan so I immediately like him. PM sent, come back to us Andy, we have goodies.

Screenshot_20170930-194450.png

I am waiting on winners contacting me as requested, I then put them in touch with their relevant people.
Haven't had time to compile a list yet, so you'll just have to wait if you want that done :(

I am waiting on winners contacting me as requested, I then put them in touch with their relevant people.
Haven't had time to compile a list yet, so you'll just have to wait if you want that done :(

I contact my winner directly, all sorted and will be posted Monday. ... sorry if that wasn't what was supposed to happen, I thought I'd be saving you work. :)

Back
Top Bottom