What's new

30 years of cigs

You`re in the perfect position to gradually reduce your nicotine intake to zero then quit vaping too, especially with the COPD.

Well that`s the responsible advice, I have a friend who also has COPD, like you she vapes the 88 Vape menthol but unlike you she still uses the Ego type beginners kit. On occasion I have mixed her some 30/70 menthol and reduced the nic down to 3mg without telling her (she only takes tiny drags). Although she found it smoother, she said it wasn`t as satisfying as the ready made, so if your coil can handle the thicker juice, bearing in mind your longer drags, I would say try it and see how you get on.

You`re in the perfect position to gradually reduce your nicotine intake to zero then quit vaping too, especially with the COPD.

Well that`s the responsible advice, I have a friend who also has COPD, like you she vapes the 88 Vape menthol but unlike you she still uses the Ego type beginners kit. On occasion I have mixed her some 30/70 menthol and reduced the nic down to 3mg without telling her (she only takes tiny drags). Although she found it smoother, she said it wasn`t as satisfying as the ready made, so if your coil can handle the thicker juice, bearing in mind your longer drags, I would say try it and see how you get on.
I've got some 70VG on order to arrive tomorrow as I should step down on the nicotine levels as soon as possible. Despite smoking heavily before, considering those big drags I take I really doubt I need to be using 20mg and don't want to get too dependant on it. Your friend is clearly a fan of the throat hit which is something I don't actually miss for some reason and my other half also takes really small MTL drags too. It just proved that myself, and probably countless others, didn't really "enjoy" smoking at all and it was all just a nicotine delivery system. I like vaping for vaping, not for it to be similar to smoking although I completely understand those who need it to be that way. I use ONE E-Liquids Ice Menthol and I suspect it's very similar to 88Vape's as they're only £1 each too aren't they?

Supposedly the 0.6ohm Xlim v2 pods can handle 70VG perfectly well as it supports up to 25W. The only worry I have is pacing myself to allow it to wick back up. I got a bit stressed out on the road yesterday and had a massive toke session (on the 1.2ohm with 50:50) and I must have damaged the coil by doing so because the pod leaked everywhere :17:

Also got some savoury flavours on the way. Mmmmm, custard doughnut. Now why isn't there a Greggs chicken bake flavour? There's a big trick being missed there! :D

Back
Top Bottom