What's new

$31.5 for Gemini RTA Top-filled Tank with Velocity Style Deck

cvapor betty66

Postman
Hi guys,
Today we introduce you this newest and most popular product: you guys can enjoy 10% discou

$31.5 for Vaporesso Gemini RTA Top-filled Tank with Velocity Style Deck

Pre-order!
valid code: AVU10OFF

gemini-rta.jpg

The Gemini RTA tank features 13.5mm drip set inside, it has more drip tip options. It comes with velocity style deck and 2mm post holes, it can provide you huge vapor and pure tasty. The RTA compatible with clapton wire. The top-filled design is very convenient to fill.

This one has more fuctions! hopefully our vapers won't miss it

Features:
1. Perfect airflow system
2. Zero blind spot
3. Full range use
4. Direct to lung
5. Easy to build
6. 16mm improved two posts
7. Clapton wire compatible
8. Top-filled design

thanks a lot! if you have any needs, please leave messages!
best regards,
Betty

It does sound good, and not even the griffin can claim zero blind spots...

Hi my friend, you are a reviewer?

I would review the Gemini if you sent one. I am not a reviewer - I think @pauly meatballs does a good job here.

Your press release contains some difficult to understand sentences. I taught TEFL for 5 years, and was offering to correct your press releases for you in exchange for a free Gemini.

I would review the Gemini if you sent one. I am not a reviewer - I think @pauly meatballs does a good job here.

Your press release contains some difficult to understand sentences. I taught TEFL for 5 years, and was offering to correct your press releases for you in exchange for a free Gemini.
Hi my friend, could you send us your email please, we would talk about this in details! thanks for your suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom