What's new

60/40 vg/pg advice

Ive just purchased some juice from dripdrop and the flavour is unreal really really nice......but its a 60/40 mix and my god I really can not vape it its too harsh. The flavour is great and I dont want to get rid of it. So is there anything I can do to it to save it. I hnot rightave tried turning temp watts down but still

Using aromamiser ( huh what else) at .22 ohms

If they do a high vg version get some and mix them. If not then a less airy/powerful atty is about all that might help. You could add plain vg but that will dilute the taste (though you might then be able to up the heat/power, use a tighter drip tip and find a balance that creates enough extra flavour to compensate for the dilution)

If they do a high vg version get some and mix them. If not then a less airy/powerful atty is about all that might help. You could add plain vg but that will dilute the taste (though you might then be able to up the heat/power, use a tighter drip tip and find a balance that creates enough extra flavour to compensate for the dilution)
I was hoping someone would say that add some VG. They didnt do the high vg versions of what I ordered but I might email them and ask if they do. Man how do u lot vape such high vg? Kevlar throats?

its more the PG that gives the harsh throat hit.
FOR ORDERS OF £10 & OVER…. We can offer custom VG/PG mixes so you can order the exact liquid you require (Max VG 80%) – Please add a customer note at checkout

what nicotine strength you using and which flavor is it. just trying out their walt and its a really nice refreshing flavor. mine is 3mg and 70/30

its more the PG that gives the harsh throat hit.
FOR ORDERS OF £10 & OVER…. We can offer custom VG/PG mixes so you can order the exact liquid you require (Max VG 80%) – Please add a customer note at checkout

what nicotine strength you using and which flavor is it. just trying out their walt and its a really nice refreshing flavor. mine is 3mg and 70/30
I got 3mg nic. I did see that but didnt see where to add special notes. Might just have to order the 80/20 mix and mix the 2 together. I got pear drops and skittles

not had them for ages but pear drops was my go to daily juice before custards came into my life :) never once had a harsh hit off of them but back then i was always getting 50/50 mix

i think theres a box on the checkout page where you can add a note asking for changes.

I got 3mg nic. I did see that but didnt see where to add special notes. Might just have to order the 80/20 mix and mix the 2 together. I got pear drops and skittles

That's the fix right there. Love companies that will do this sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom