What's new

88Vape Disposable vapes transmission to pod vapes

nettmanek

Hi Guys

I used to use 88Vape Disposable Menthol (both with nicotine and without) and recently I decided to move into more environmental friendly solution, however, I cannot get the same vaping experience as when I was using those disposable vapes. Those were rich in flavour and sweetness and making my throat really cool, the flavour I get with Vaporosso Mini 3 (1,2 Ohms) is literally just slightly menthol and that's it what I can say about that. I also tried Smok Solus 2 with 0.9 Ohms coil with even worse results.

I tried below eliquids:

88Vape menthol chill 75% VG
88Vape mint blast 70% VG
Sinbury Spearmint 65% VG
Sinbury Menthol 65% VG
Sinbury Double Mint 65% VG
The ace of vapes Mental Menthol 50/50
Club Juice Menthol 50/50

Could somebody please advice what do I do wrong? thanks

To be honest I haven't tried Nic Salt as I prefer the no nicotine liquids. At the same time I was using no nicotine disposable and I really liked those.

I have ordered that POD kit from 88Vape. Thanks, Will let you know

I believe disposables use double strength flavour concentrates, which is why it's hard to replicate the experience with traditional liquids and devices.

Many brands do now offer their own versions of "bar juice" with increased flavouring but I think you may struggle to find 0mg nic versions.

I don't get on with nic salts.
Part of the problem might have been your kit as you need low watts and high coil to replicate what you're used to.

As emergency back up I keep some of their pre filled pods for this 88vape kit.

Hope you like it as I rarely use anything else now!

Back
Top Bottom