What's new

A little Rant on Nearly all regulated Devices and my vaping history

Picos are pretty tough mods. I've one that's just being retired as the screws and threads on base plate are lose. But it's four years old. For under £20 delivered from Cigabuy, that was a good deal.

I have a raptor DIY job which has been getting regular use from 2015
It has just had the potentiometer replaced and still hits hard.
Hoping to get at least another 5 years out of her.
Simple mods less problems.

I could buy a $100au mod each week and it would still be cheaper than my cigarette habit was.

In three years Ive only had one mod go down, a smok. I do rotate 4 mods, a gv Solo, pico 75, Armour Pro and a ambition mods luxom.
I have a few mechs stashed away.

I was a light smoker but if I was still smoking I would be paying about $5600pa. Times that by 3yrs. In that 3yrs Ive spent about $2500 on vaping, part of that cost went to buying a life time supply of 100mg nicotine and the rest went to buying mods and atties. I only have to buy batteries, vg and cotton going forward, about $20-$50pa.
In countries where tobacco is cheap the cost might not be an issue and a whole different set of results might occur but here in Australia what Ive spent on 30yrs of vape gear would keep me in tobacco for less than 6months.

I have two wismec rx200’s. The first regulated mods I bought. Got them when they first came out. They have both been to hell and Back and both are still going strong. I dropped one from an upstairs window years ago. And it still lives.

I've had my Smok Alien 220w for three years. Used every day, twin 0.85ohm coils in a Griffin Plus tank at about 50w. Literally just broke (the metal insert around the tank connection came out after its 100th drop onto my concrete workshop floor) and I'm on the lookout for a new mod to replace it...

An Aegis might be up your street, Smok have just released their version of the indestructible mod too

An Aegis might be up your street, Smok have just released their version of the indestructible mod too
I was about to buy an Aegis Legend or Aegis X then got disheartened by the failure rate after a few months, plus they're really heavy... Will check out the smok though.

I was about to buy an Aegis Legend or Aegis X then got disheartened by the failure rate after a few months, plus they're really heavy... Will check out the smok though.

The Aegis's have been sound with me, must have a dozen of them in their various incarnations, some I've had a good while now

Back
Top Bottom