What's new

A Sad good bye to the Manabush Vape Cafe

So sad, it doesn’t seem that long ago that Hedley, myself and Carol were at the opening!!
Send Grum our very best.
Thanks Rob - will do

Very sad, sorry to hear this. Its a really tough market to be in right now and my heart goes out to all involved that are doing it for the right reasons.

it is just not right the people who put their heart and soul into something end up closing. I'm gutted for him I can imagine what he's going through me saying Good luck for him in the future are just crappy words but really I hope he rises again and does something that makes him equally as happy.:grouphug:

Hey ZT

I saw this on the socials and its very much saddened me, i used to always wish I was closer so i could pop in!

From the bottom of my heart I sincerely wish Gabriel all the very best in whatever it is he decides to do next. It must break your heart to have to see this happening when he has obviously put so much into it.

Sad times indeed x

Really sad, you must be gutted for him and no doubt helped him as much as you could. I also seen it on FB and popped a comment on there. Wish Gabriel all the best, I’m sure he will shine at his next venture equally. One door closes….. and all that.

Back
Top Bottom