What's new

A Sad good bye to the Manabush Vape Cafe

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
So for the last couple of years (since
first lockdown) - the Manabush Cafe has been a separate business run by my son Gabriel.

he has really put everything he’s got into trying to make it work - but sadly, it is no longer able to sustain its self - and so he is closing its doors.

I’m absolutely gutted for him tbh - the industry is totally not what it was - a combination of lockdown introducing more people to online shopping and the advent of disposable vapes (he gets asked for them a lot and in the last few weeks has even taken a small display amount in in the hopes of being able to convert people, which ultimately has failed but he has refused to stock them as a sale item as he feels about the same as i do about them), has lead to him no longer being able to keep the shop running.

From Gabriel (or grum as we know him) :

Hi to all the amazing loyal Manabush Vape Cafe customers.

After many months of trying, burning out my savings and putting in so many hours. It’s become clear that the manabush vape cafe is going to have to close its doors.

This was a very hard decision for me and I’m deeply saddened that this is the case.

The reason is purely financial. I have loved every second of working here and helping all of you with your journey on quitting smoking.

I will be running clearance sale until either all stock is gone. Or the 1st of July. Whichever comes first.

Please note that opening days may be slightly random as I’ll be trying to sort things out for whatever my next line of work is. But I will always update relating to this on all manabush vape cafe social medias.

Nearly everything will be up for sale for a very small cost. So all stock will be discounted. And most contents of the shop will be up for sale, sofas, shelving, tea cups and any other miscellaneous items.

All I can say. Is please do come in and say goodbye, purchase some high end but cheap stock and have a chat.

I will be doing my best to move all of you on to two amazing local vape businesses. Manabush.com (who this shop was already in partnership with) and LegioxVape.com. Who is run by one of the Ex workers here at the manabush vape cafe. These online stores will be offering click and collect and a consistent discount for all of the Manabush Vape Cafe customers.

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who made it so I could work a dream job for the last few years.

More details to come…

Cya soon

first lockdown) - the Manabush Cafe has been a separate business run by my son Gabriel.

he has really put everything he’s got into trying to make it work - but sadly, it is no longer able to sustain its self - and so he is closing its doors.

I’m absolutely gutted for him tbh - the industry is totally not what it was - a combination of lockdown introducing more people to online shopping and the advent of disposable vapes (he gets asked for them a lot and in the last few weeks has even taken a small display amount in in the hopes of being able to convert people, which ultimately has failed but he has refused to stock them as a sale item as he feels about the same as i do about them), has lead to him no longer being able to keep the shop running.

After many months of trying, burning out my savings and putting in so many hours. It’s become clear that the manabush vape cafe is going to have to close its doors.

This was a very hard decision for me and I’m deeply saddened that this is the case.

The reason is purely financial. I have loved every second of working here and helping all of you with your journey on quitting smoking.

I will be running clearance sale until either all stock is gone. Or the 1st of July. Whichever comes first.

Please note that opening days may be slightly random as I’ll be trying to sort things out for whatever my next line of work is. But I will always update relating to this on all manabush vape cafe social medias.

Nearly everything will be up for sale for a very small cost. So all stock will be discounted. And most contents of the shop will be up for sale, sofas, shelving, tea cups and any other miscellaneous items.

All I can say. Is please do come in and say goodbye, purchase some high end but cheap stock and have a chat.

I will be doing my best to move all of you on to two amazing local vape businesses. Manabush.com (who this shop was already in partnership with) and LegioxVape.com. Who is run by one of the Ex workers here at the manabush vape cafe. These online stores will be offering click and collect and a consistent discount for all of the Manabush Vape Cafe customers.

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who made it so I could work a dream job for the last few years.

More details to come…

Cya soon

A real shame to hear this happening on so many levels. I hope he finds something as fulfilling in his next line of work. Good luck to him.

Very sad news @ZT . Gutted for you and your son. Hope he manages to make a success out of the ruins even if it is not vape related.

So for the last couple of years (since

More details to come…

Cya soon

More details to come…

Cya soon
Absolutely gutted for your son, sadly I'm the other end of the country & would not of been able to pop in the cafe, I wish him all the best for the future.

So sad, it doesn’t seem that long ago that Hedley, myself and Carol were at the opening!!
Send Grum our very best.

Sorry to hear the news @ZT. Used to enjoy the occasional trip along the A50 to see you, Chris and Ash. Hopefully your son goes successfully into a new business.

Back
Top Bottom