What's new

Acidity, bloating and constipation

zafar

I smoked for 22 years and just recently switched to vaping using 18mg 50/50 VG/Pg vgod apple bomb. But I am having acidity and constipation issues. Although otherwise feeling great. More energetic. Due to this I have to smoke a couple of cigarettes for bowel movements. Can anyone guide me. Because I am getting worried that vaping might not suit me. I might have to switch back to smoking which I don't Wana do.

I smoked for 22 years and just recently switched to vaping using 18mg 50/50 VG/Pg vgod apple bomb. But I am having acidity and constipation issues. Although otherwise feeling great. More energetic. Due to this I have to smoke a couple of cigarettes for bowel movements. Can anyone guide me. Because I am getting worried that vaping might not suit me. I might have to switch back to smoking which I don't Wana do.
I think most smokers can relate to the first dump of the day whilst smoking a fag. It takes your body a while to adjust, but it eventually settles into a new routine.

I think most smokers can relate to the first dump of the day whilst smoking a fag. It takes your body a while to adjust, but it eventually settles into a new routine.
Thankyou for the input. This means there is nothing wrong with the ejuice brand and 50% PG. Although, I think 50% PG might be causing bloating issues. However, I am new to vaping and have little experience.

Thankyou for the input. This means there is nothing wrong with the ejuice brand and 50% PG. Although, I think 50% PG might be causing bloating issues. However, I am new to vaping and have little experience.
I haven't tried that juice, but if you enjoy it, carry on. Fruit is acidic, so maybe try a dessert juice next?

I haven't tried that juice, but if you enjoy it, carry on. Fruit is acidic, so maybe try a dessert juice next?
Ok. Thankyou for the input. However, I think there are artificial flavours in the e juice and that shouldn't be acidic. Just a humble thought.

Ok. Thankyou for the input. However, I think there are artificial flavours in the e juice and that shouldn't be acidic. Just a humble thought.
I don't know what the individual flavours contain, but i would be surprised if ascorbic acid isn't in some fruit juice flavours.

Hi @zafar and welcome to the planet.
when did you start vaping? as it can take a good few weeks for your body to detox all the shite from cigs which can and will change body habits but should settle. having a couple of cigs wont help as you are still taking in the toxins so it will take much longer.

ive not heard of this juice so a quick google doesnt show any 10ml bottles at 18mg. all i can find is 50ml shortfills which when you add a 18mg nic shot will make the final strength 3mg nicotine and also they are 70vg. found a couple of links for 50/50 but not in uk and these are salts and not freebase nic.

Might be an idea to up your fluid intake as PG 'n' VG are hygroscopic....might at least help the constipation

Hi @zafar and welcome to the planet.
when did you start vaping? as it can take a good few weeks for your body to detox all the shite from cigs which can and will change body habits but should settle. having a couple of cigs wont help as you are still taking in the toxins so it will take much longer.

ive not heard of this juice so a quick google doesnt show any 10ml bottles at 18mg. all i can find is 50ml shortfills which when you add a 18mg nic shot will make the final strength 3mg nicotine and also they are 70vg. found a couple of links for 50/50 but not in uk and these are salts and not freebase nic.
Thankyou so much for replying. I am in South Asia. Vgod is a California based brand. I started vaping only 4 days ago. But I used to smoke one pack of marlboro lites every day. Now due to stomach issues only smoke 3 to 4 cigs. Stomach issues started with vaping. But they are mild not severe. But want to quit completely. I now hate cigs and love vaping but have some stomach issues. I got your point that I shouldn't be smoking even a single cig. I will do that. Thankyou so much.

Last edited:
Might be an idea to up your fluid intake as PG 'n' VG are hygroscopic....might at least help the constipation
I searched online and some resources suggest that PG causes dryness in the mouth, throat and intestines. So I think if I switch to 70/30 ratio that might help me get rid of stomach issues. Using warm milk and psyllium husk, eating butter regularly and eating apples on empty stomach. These techniques are working good. But my body will take some time to adjust with vaping. I don't know how much time it will take. Thankyou for your suggestion. If you have any further info in this regard then kindly let me know. Should I switch to 70/30 ratio.

Back
Top Bottom