What's new

Advice - from RTA -> Pods -> RTA?

Big Crazy

Initiate
Hey Everyone

I've been vaping for a long time and about a year back I switched from my kafun and tripod to a pod for convenience - not needing to tinker to get the flavour etc and sold all my 'high end' bits off but kept some of my mods. Now I am thinking of switching back to an RTA and like the look of the berserker min v3 but I'm not keen on paying full price for a new RTA.

Has anyone switched back from pods to RTA's and how did you find it?

Am I chasing the perfect vape but will never really find it?

Does anyone have a berserker mini v3 they fancy selling on?

Thanks in advance for any help

BC

Maybe an AliExpress V3 Berserker clone if nobody here has one they are willing to part with?

I was looking at a few Dvarw bits recently and noticed there bare still several places selling V3 Berserkers. I don't have one so can't comment on if they are good/bad, but it may be worth considering.

Hey @Big Crazy , I’m constantly going back and forth from pods to boros to rtas to pods… :18:

Perfection is an unattainable, but worthwhile goal :22: It is the journey, or chasing, that is to be enjoyed… 3rd gen pods nowadays give such good flavor that it’s getting difficult to criticize them at all. But I will say that there is nothing that can compare to the depth of flavor you can achieve with a quality mtl rta. Nothing! So you don’t have to choose one or the other, enjoy them all ;)

I have a ss v3 berserker sitting on my shelf, never use it because the airflow pin isn’t designed for tc. Happily send it to you, but the shipping from Norway is a bit more expensive. If no one else has one, and you’re interested, pm me :D

Back
Top Bottom