What's new

Aegis Boost

Maybe I avoided that because when I split the pod I gave everything a wipe out, especially the seal...

Maybe.... :hmm:

Now what I want is a plus-ohm non mesh coil for it ;)

Yeah they are a bit slow to bring a dedicated MTL coil out. Have stopped using my Boost for now until something materialises.

Mechlyfe have done an RBA for the Boost. It's small and fiddly to coil but apparently gives a better MTL draw than the 0.6 coil, and the flavour is decent as well.

Mechlyfe have done an RBA for the Boost. It's small and fiddly to coil but apparently gives a better MTL draw than the 0.6 coil, and the flavour is decent as well.
I was looking at their RPM RBA because it comes with a 510 adapter. But the coil needs fitted in an s shape (if that makes sense) because of the silly placement of post holes. Shame really.

That's the one I have and it's more of a restricted direct lung than a mtl vape but I like it alot so far even with a 0.80 ohm ss 28awg coil fitted for now. the coils you get are more mtl at 1.2ish ohms but you can't realy go any higher in gauge of wire but I did fit a 26awg coil in at 0.90 ohms but cutting the legs was a nightmare with cutters better of twisting and breaking

Attachments

• 20200124_212016.jpg
    20200124_212016.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 231
Yeah i wish they would hurry up with a 1.0ohm mtl dedicated coil or even a 0.8.
Im going to message my contact on insta, see id there is an update. When i know i will let u guys know xx

Got a new driptip for my 3.7ml tank/pod was abit bored of the stock one lol

Attachments

• 20200128_204347.jpg
    20200128_204347.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 233
Back
Top Bottom