What's new

Aegis geek vape

image-2021-05-02-23:47:28-458.jpg

you are vaping at 52w on a single 3,000 mah battery?

If it's a 15A cell (which it probably is) you are really using that battery hard.

EDIT: ignore me I thought it was an 18650

The highest capacity 21700 with a decent 30 Amp rating is the Molicel P42 which has 4200mah. There is a 5,000mah Molicel 21700 but don't be tempted to buy this because it only has a 15 Amp rating and you will be pushing it too hard.

I recommend you check out the batteries on Fogstar - don't buy batteries with less than a 20 Amp rating as they aren't suitable for your requirements.

Time for some new batteries I think, neither of those look like anything decent. Molicel P42A for 21700 or P26A/P28A for 18650 would be my go to for a regulated mod. If it is only a single cell mod maybe try a dual cell mod instead, but make sure you get some new cells for it as using two different cells could be asking for trouble.

Looked on fogstar for p42 says about wrap what is a wrap and is it worth getting cheers again guys

the wrap is the plastic skin covering them. adding the wrap on the drop down options to your fogstar order means they will re-wrap it to look nice instead of just a plain wrap.

it is worth buying some spare wraps and insulators to have some on hand incase you ever need to rewrap your batteries, using batteries with damaged wraps is dangerous. you can usually re use the insulator when re wrapping but definatly worth having spare wraps.

https://www.fogstar.co.uk/collections/accessories/Category_PVC-Wraps+Size_21700

https://www.fogstar.co.uk/collections/accessories/Category_Insulators+Size_21700

they are easy to re wrap, just need a hairdryer

Last edited:
Obviously battery drain depends how often you're vaping as well!! If you're hitting it every 5/10 minutes then it will drain quicker too.

Have you updated the firmware? I'm sure there's a battery drain issue on the original firmware

There is. I updated mine when I got it and there was quite a difference. I don't think it'd affect it quite as bad as op is saying but it's definitely worth doing.

last time i done a few tests on a 60watt mod with single battery 18650 running at 50watts i was getting no more than 1 hour 10 minutes out of it. as your using a 21700 it will be a bit longer but still no where as good as a dual battery kit.
tbh i think your best bet is to keep this kit as a backup and buying a dual batter mod with 200+watts. i can highly recommend either the geekvape legend or x or the vaporesso gen.

Back
Top Bottom