What's new

Ahoy! Big hello from me!

Hello ladies and gents.

First post, cherry now popped.

About me: 31 yr old from Bristol, UK. Been vaping since August 2013 after smoking for god knows how long.

Slowly trying to reduce my nicotine mg month by month. Now down to 10mg.

Currently using a standard ego battery with Kanger Protank/EVOD clearo. Will be stepping things up a little in a few weeks - Looking to purchase the VAMO V5. Hoping it will make a noticeable difference?!

Mostly using Vapology liquids. Nick has been fantastic so far, however I will be experimenting a lot next month after reading some of the glowing reviews in the juice section. Especially interested in the Mrs Lord & Co range. The flavours sound delightful.

Ciao.

Thanks very much man_d. Been using it for a while now. Just made it up one day after being asked for a username and it has stuck! I like it.

Hello and welcome to the Planet MrBertSpinkleton! You'll love the vamo after the standard ego battery, I introduced a friend from Bath to the vamo on Saturday and she really wants one now!

Thanks very much Blossom & Gilliandrea.

Is the Vamo the best option at that price point then? Done some research, but am aware it's easy to miss a better option.

You based in Bath then? Or was that just your friend?

At that price point, yes with removable batteries, a little more will get you the SVD or VTR which are of a slightly different design and again it is down to preference :)

I love my Vamo's :D MrBertSpinkleton

Well I simply told myself that it's time to step up my game @Gilliandrea and look at something bigger/better than the standard set up. Do you reckon I'll see a decent improvement??

Back
Top Bottom