What's new

All Items Sale 45%OFF on Halloween, Only 2hrs

Didn't buy anything I was too late [emoji22] never mind will keep looking for more deals [emoji4]

sku_64821_1_small.jpg
sku_64133_1_small.jpg
these 2 for £44

Fair enough but it will be a bit more than £40, £40 is just the vat then theres another fee and DHL will screw some more out of you. Unless you drop lucky. Hopefully you ordered only a couple of things of high value then you will be fine, but a big parcel will arouse suspicion even if marked low value. Good luck to you
Yeah, an extra tenner or so handling charge. It'll only be a very small parcel. Only bought half a dozen items.

Puzzled mate, some items wouldn't work i know the pulse squonker would'nt.

Yeah, strange, to test it I put in 3 items others had said they'd bought, came to $80 and still got refused.

Oh well, there was nothing I needed really.

Yeah, an extra tenner or so handling charge. It'll only be a very small parcel. Only bought half a dozen items.
Fingers crossed for you. Next time you will know they are good vendors and can stick with either free or uk Express shipping

Fingers crossed for you. Next time you will know they are good vendors and can stick with either free or uk Express shipping
Thank you. Appreciate it. I'm honestly not worried tho. Even with VAT and handling it's a steal. And I've wanted them for a long time. I could always contact them and have them split the packages up and downgrade the shipping but I'm not gonna bother. They'll arrive quick and besides, some members unfortunately missed the promo entirely so I'm very lucky and have absolutely nothing to grumble about.

Thanks tho mate.

And thanks again sp3ecky!

Back
Top Bottom