What's new

All Items Sale 45%OFF on Halloween, Only 2hrs

well what did everyone buy ??

not a lot, just a geekvape athena mech squonk kit for under £20, the athena RDA is worth that on its own.....did contemplate a few other bits, but have way too much here already but no mech squonkers so could justify the athena kit.

just got to cancel the gearbest order that i had for the athena box only that was posted in the bargain thread the other day for about £22.

at least now i get a top airflow RDA as well as the box for a couple of pound less!!

thanks for tagging me, you saved me a couple of quid and got me a free RDA effectively!

not a lot, just a geekvape athena mech squonk kit for under £20, the athena RDA is worth that on its own.....did contemplate a few other bits, but have way too much here already but no mech squonkers so could justify the athena kit.

just got to cancel the gearbest order that i had for the athena box only that was posted in the bargain thread the other day for about £22.

at least now i get a top airflow RDA as well as the box for a couple of pound less!!

thanks for tagging me, you saved me a couple of quid and got me a free RDA effectively!
You'll be lucky to cancel it. Mine already shipped.

Back
Top Bottom