What's new

All Items Sale 45%OFF on Halloween, Only 2hrs

Got an email stating it was an error and my order will not be honored unless I pay the difference. BOOO

Got an email stating it was an error and my order will not be honored unless I pay the difference. BOOO
snap, not very happy about this as it seems like it was done on purpose hoping the extra will be payed thus making more money. Apparently another vendor complained and some of the manufacturers have threatened hotecig with we will no longer supply you if you allow the 45% off to stand. I think i might just take a refund and keep my money in my pocket till black friday now

my order was updated to being collected (picked) this morning so expecting a shipping notice in the next day or so

nope no emails from them......yet
You have checked your spam folder as well?. it may be you purchased something that wasn't affected. I got a feeling it is the capo squonker thats the issue for me as it only cost £17. The DNA75c i can't see anyone else selling them

You have checked your spam folder as well?. it may be you purchased something that wasn't affected. I got a feeling it is the capo squonker thats the issue for me as it only cost £17. The DNA75c i can't see anyone else selling them
was the first place i checked as all my other emails are set up for notifications, then checked all them, i bought the Geekvape Zeus RTA

Here is a copy of the email.

Hotecig service <[email protected]>
10:23 (3 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hello all value customer,

Sincerely apology for Halloween coupon. Because our new sales didn't know that some of our product are limited on the price and forbid to promote by using coupon as well. So they make a mistake on setting the
promotion. Meanwhile, the coupon activity was report to the supplier by our competitor and we got the warming from the
supplier that they will never supply the goods for us if we don't shot down the promotion immediately and sell the goods at
normal price.

We do really sorry for that our authentic goods will not available for your order unless you are willing to pay the
different money(we can offer a discount on the different money if you can keep the secret between us). It is also possible to
offer the discount or coupon if you want to change for our new arrival items and it is ok to refund and place a new order on our next
Thanks Giving Day promotion and Chrismas promotion. Looking forward to your kindly advise.

Thank you for your support on hotecig, always will alway have.

Best Regards
HOTECIG TEAM

What a fucking joke. And this company is "legit"? Never used before and Will never use them again.

Back
Top Bottom