What's new

Alternative for bobas bounty

only backy infused i use is manabush nokomis and tribute range.
worth a looksy https://manabush.com/collections/the-nokomis-range

Cheers MrDJ. I've tried omusa & nokomis & both are pretty good. Not quite tasty enough though.
Nearest thing I ever found from a richness & complexity level was nicotickets the virus but that has gone the way of the dodo as well.
Will keep scouring the web & maybe give mrslordspantry a try as someone suggested.

Hey @Mitch2471 maybe check our our (manabush) twisted leaf and tribute ranges if you have tried the nokomis range

and as @John R suggested the indigene stuff

Nom nomz & Flavour Craver
Both these have a nice little selection of desert baccy

Supergood Uncommon 4 is a very nice dessert/tobacco flavour, and I say that as some one who isn't really a tobacco fan.

Their description: Rich hazelnut, sugary dulce de leche and smooth-tasting catalan cream fuse with a robust tobacco base.

Nicely layered, like all their liquids.

Legion of Vapers do it for £11.99 per 100ml with free shots, which is probably as cheap as you'll find it unless Supergood themselves have a deal on.

https://www.legionofvapers.com/product/uncommon-e-liquid-100ml-by-supergood-x-grimm-green

@Mitch2471 if you haven't already, I'd recommend giving manabush's leaf / indigene ranges a go. They're not like bobas, but they are very good multi layered tobacco flavours in their own right.

Hey @Mitch2471 maybe check our our (manabush) twisted leaf and tribute ranges if you have tried the nokomis range

and as @John R suggested the indigene stuff

Yeah I may have to give them another go. I tried most of their first releases & where I thought they were alright they weren't to me in the same league as some of the stuff I had in rotation at the time. I've got some Digbys Inca Reserve on route & a few others flavours. If none of them hit the spot I'll hit up Manabush.

Supergood Uncommon 4 is a very nice dessert/tobacco flavour, and I say that as some one who isn't really a tobacco fan.

Their description: Rich hazelnut, sugary dulce de leche and smooth-tasting catalan cream fuse with a robust tobacco base.

Nicely layered, like all their liquids.

Legion of Vapers do it for £11.99 per 100ml with free shots, which is probably as cheap as you'll find it unless Supergood themselves have a deal on.

https://www.legionofvapers.com/product/uncommon-e-liquid-100ml-by-supergood-x-grimm-green

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm always wary of anything with dulce de leche in it. That flavours tends to keep increasing in strength as time goes by, eventually dominating what ever its been mixed with. I'll put it on the list. If the first batch of eliquids winging their way to me aren't any good I'll give it a try.

@Mitch2471 if you haven't already, I'd recommend giving manabush's leaf / indigene ranges a go. They're not like bobas, but they are very good multi layered tobacco flavours in their own right.

Multiple mentions for this so they are on the list to try. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom