What's new

Alternative for bobas bounty

I like yourself have hunted something like bb without any luck, I think like bjuice its one of a kind and there is nothing at all around like that juice.
Something a bit different and tasty is five pawns kingside tobacco, a nice tobacco with hints of malt and hops, can always be found cheap if you look.
Can I ask where were you buying BB from.

I like yourself have hunted something like bb without any luck, I think like bjuice its one of a kind and there is nothing at all around like that juice.
Something a bit different and tasty is five pawns kingside tobacco, a nice tobacco with hints of malt and hops, can always be found cheap if you look.
Can I ask where were you buying BB from.

Thanks for the recommendation. Is it a desert style tobacco or just a straight tobacco?

I was getting it from evapes.fr
A French website so you need to use a browser that supports translation. They have quite a wide range from around the world. They've have had BB showing as out of stock now for at least a year so I think it's gone for good.

Thanks for the recommendation. Is it a desert style tobacco or just a straight tobacco?

I was getting it from evapes.fr
A French website so you need to use a browser that supports translation. They have quite a wide range from around the world. They've have had BB showing as out of stock now for at least a year so I think it's gone for good.
Cheers, I bought it from somewhere in France the last time I bought it.
Its not sweet, straight tobacco with notes.

If you know anyone who can get you some from USA.... Django's bounty is supposed to be close

No worries fella I never tried the original BB but one of my mates loved the stuff, he's tried Django's and said its very close so fingers crossed

No worries fella I never tried the original BB but one of my mates loved the stuff, he's tried Django's and said its very close so fingers crossed

I was going to give it a go but they charge about £50 for shipping to the UK. I have used import companies in the past that give you a US address to ship too. They then deal with shipping from the US to the uk. Probably still cheaper but a pain in the rear to organise.
So I'm going to have to pass on this one unfortunately.
Got a few eliquids to try now. If I find anything worthy amongst them I'll post it up here.
I also took a long shot & ordered some Bob's passion from aroma team. Seen it for sale online for years but never bit as I have doubts but for the sake of £4 it's worth a punt.

Back
Top Bottom