What's new

Another Fogger Question

No o-ring, .3 7/8 wrap microcoil, cotton wick.

Mech mod, fresh battery.

Clouds. :D

- - - Updated - - -

You have cleaned your kit?

You using wire from a decent supplier?

all stealth vape gear, kit is nice and clean, on my mech. one thing i notice is the draw is real tight. just wrapped a .25 coil 8 wraps bang on 2ohm with 3mm eko wool.
very tight draw.

I find it's only a tight draw with the air-control down at the bottom, at the top it's not far off the protank/puritank. Could the airhole in the middle be blocked?

Same as Mawsley got my wire from stealth. I got no problems with the draw, suites me fine with the adjuster at mid point.

rite, just had a mad pang and completely striped it, bottom off to reveal the workings of the air holes ect. BINGO! a tiny piece of silicone jammed inside the centre. i can see where its been pinched of one of the insulators when it was built. now were fogging :) it probably wasn't my coils all along then.

Thanks for all the help :):)

Mine is very airy much like a pro tank.... Just can't get a decent vape from the damn thing.

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've completely transformed mine, back in love with it again :) only thing is now it sounds like a steam train too when I'm sucking on it lol.

What have you used to get it set up, I have tried 3mm silica double over and also 3mm ekowool doubled over... Both with 4 wraps of .20 coming in at 1.8 ohms. And both times I get next to no vapor and a burnt taste when I go above 3.5 watts.... Help me

Mine is very airy much like a pro tank.... Just can't get a decent vape from the damn thing.

Unscrew the base, rotate the insulator within the base to cover up on of the airholes.

I will try that when I get home. At work till 9 then I'm gonna try and rebuild this thing again. Do you think one piece of 3mm will be enough?

Back
Top Bottom