What's new

Anyone just see BBC 1 about vaping

Sparkky

Postman
Just did a lot of damage to public opinion, biased and playing right into government hands. If illegal and dangerous vapes are already so easy to get hold of, then banning everything going to be interesting.. it was not an informed portrayal of vaping but would definitely appeal to Express readers.

Just did a lot of damage to public opinion, biased and playing right into government hands. If illegal and dangerous vapes are already so easy to get hold of, then banning everything going to be interesting.. it was not an informed portrayal of vaping but would definitely appeal to Express readers.
There is already a thread about this & yes I watched all of a few mins before turning over.

There is a clearly co-ordinated and concerted effort to discredit vaping from gov and the media at the present time. Its quite blatant. Likely to back up their disposable ban and vape tax. Like that letter based on dubious RCP research and signed the govs pet Doctor Chris fuckwitty.

I would also not be surprised to find our cash strapped gov has taken some “funding” from either big T and/or big P to encourage same.

I would also not be surprised to find our cash strapped gov has taken some “funding” from either big T and/or big P to encourage same.
I think it is definitely this, given the outrage recently about a donors comment and the tories wouldn't/couldn't hand a payment back.

Johnny (go forth) north who smokes as well as vapes yep a well done anti vaping bbc trash piece

A 1000 10,000 16mil disposable wow it’s a pipe bomb or is it

I’m using a regulated mod that has 9567 puffs with a 5mil tank I could put some 30mg Nic salts in the tank all of it breaks the law

It makes no difference the Tpd states 2mil tank and lower Nic

The only danger here is the juice in some disposable vapes can be dodgy but where is the blame here, is it the maker or is it the bodies who are supposed to check the stuff being imported into the uk the same bodies who let fake trainers, fake booze, fake dangerous makeup into the uk those bodies need funding to stop items being brought in but they are underfunded it’s a circle of problems

Back
Top Bottom