What's new

Anyone know if Fogstar is really still the only option for us Brits wanting batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

binvius

Initiate
Hello you lovely people,

As usual, I split my last purchase (18350's from Fogstar) over several months to minimise the risk of receiving any from a bad batch.

I know Mooch had Fogstar on his recommended list but all of the ones I've received from them really feel like they have really sub-par charging cycles compared to previous purchases from other vendors/manufacturers.

As this lot of batteries are on their final days, I'd deeply appreciate any suggestion of where fellow apes are picking up their 18350's from in th UK or if I'm just being silly and Fogstar is still really the only sensible option?

Massive thanks in advance and warmest regards.

I’d consider it lucky a quality retailer, like FogStar, still stocks 18350 at all.

but, in answer to your question; No there’s no better retailer to buy batteries from. In the U.K. or indeed the world. That doesn’t mean they are the only reliable retailer, though.

I’d consider it lucky a quality retailer, like FogStar, still stocks 18350 at all.

but, in answer to your question; No there’s no better retailer to buy batteries from. In the U.K. or indeed the world. That doesn’t mean they are the only reliable retailer, though.

Thanks, yeah - 18350's are slim pickings these days.

I use them for one of my 'stealth' vapes and some flashlights so still have that need.

Thanks for confirming Fogstar are still the go-to.

Cheers!

Deeply appreciate the response.

If you can spare a second, just wondering if you had tried batteries from both NuBattery AND Fogstar and would recommend NuBattery over Fogstar or if NuBattery are just another recommended trusted supplier?

Many thanks!

No problem, I have purchased from both multiple times and not had any issue at all with either. Will say Fogstar's customer support and communication is very good, they've helped me out before, never had to contact NuBattery so not sure about them. :)

The only companies I've used for batts is Torchy but last time I looked on there was bugger all, 18650.co.uk but they recently changed name & prices they gone up, so I only ever use Fogstar why would I go anywhere else excellent customer service & pricing & arrive quick if don't choose royal fail [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom