What's new

Anyone running a mesh bridge ?

Pips Man

Postman
Just recently discovered that you can run a mesh build on the Kylin M.
Is that the only bridge that comes in the mesh variant ?
Also how does it smoke ?

Last edited:
I had the Kylin M and whilst it was a decent bridge I found it a bit of pain to constantly refill. For me it worked best with Wotofo Clapton S strips, rather than traditional mesh strips. I sold it to @LordOdin who really likes it.

I also have the Orca Ponte Mesh RDTA bridge which I really love. Its vapes pretty much exactly the same as a Profile Unity RTA (which is my favourite RTA). Not sure if you can buy them new anymore though.

Steam Crave also do a mesh tank/bridge. I haven't used it but @Mutley1 has one.

The only other one I can think of is the Wizvapor Mesh bridge, but I don't think that was ever available separately... or very good.

Just discovered that you run a mesh build on the Kylin M.
Is that the only bridge that comes in the mesh variant ?
Also how does it smoke ?
I'm using the meson aio bridge atm with the vandy vape 0.16 ohm strips the flavour is really good tbh on darkstar old barrel tobacco at 50 watts really enjoying it atm

I find the Kylin M Boro the best out there for actual vape and the only thing that does let it down as @JohnNada says is the size. The Steam Crave Mesh Boro is also half Decent but again it's Capacity let's it down. The best Boro for Capacity is the Ponte XL and it Vapes very well but you need to buy the Stubby AIO to use it and it isn't cheap.

Back
Top Bottom