What's new

Review Apache Vapes - Warrior Range

In this case - for purposes of humorous sarcasm

(not aimed at your self by the way)
Were these the ones dressed up as Native americans at the Vape Expo? the ones doing their best to ride your coat tails to sales success and glory?...:grin2:

Were these the ones dressed up as Native americans at the Vape Expo? the ones doing their best to ride your coat tails to sales success and glory?...:grin2:
Yeah - but I sat and thought about it and thought I can hardly have the IP on what is in effect cultural Mis-appropriation. Made me think long and hard about toning our brand down a bit actually - especially watching the guy dressed up like that. I found that a little disturbing.

The basis for our brand was inspired by certain music of the eighties originally, and I think I kind of let myself get pulled too far into the Native American vibe in recent years - coz that is what everyone expected from us.

I'm now trying to find a balance between keeping our pre-built iconography and feel, but toning it down some.

Last edited:
Although Im keeping this :D

14731169_1081646981889639_291648468854711894_n.jpg

Yeah - but I sat and thought about it and thought I can hardly have the IP on what is in effect cultural Mis-appropriation. Made me think long and hard about toning our brand down a bit actually - especially watching the guy dressed up like that. I found that a little disturbing.

The basis for our brand was inspired by certain music of the eighties originally, and I think I kind of let myself get pulled too far into the Native American vibe in recent years - coz that is what everyone expected from us.

I'm now trying to find a balance between between keeping our pre-built iconography and feel, but toning it down some.
I think you've struck a pretty good balance with the packaging, The Native American art is perfectly acceptable to pretty much any audience, as long as the theme is kept away from tasteless jokery and any naming is kept relevant to the Artwork and Vice Versa...

Back
Top Bottom