What's new

Are we really shocked?

Nah man this will rumble on till the end of time, daily reports of stuff seized and another new tax added to dispose of them

aye to a point but you’ll no see them in the windows of the phone accessory shops and bong places so much. when they are all illegal i doubt there will be so many that will take the risk. no veneer of elf bars to hide the under the counter ones.

i can see how it’s shocking to that guy from material focus. i doubt there’s anything like this going on in other industries.
Well .. there are still companies that dump chemical waste to river (manufacturing - dyers etc) and just pay the fines coz its cheaper than paying for disposal .. Its quite widespread as well .. and thats not just incidental waste (while massive disposable waste is largely incidental) - thats wholesale planned enviromental destruction.

dont seem to hear a lot about that ...

Well .. there are still companies that dump chemical waste to river (manufacturing - dyers etc) and just pay the fines coz its cheaper than paying for disposal .. Its quite widespread as well .. and thats not just incidental waste (while massive disposable waste is largely incidental) - thats wholesale planned enviromental destruction.

dont seem to hear a lot about that ...

aye there’s been a few scandals about recycling companies too. but this seems different as it’s not even a scandal or something covered up, they’ve just flooded the place with this shit to sell to consumers and not even bothered their arse about it. not to say one is better than the other, but is a bit different i think.

Back
Top Bottom