What's new

Aspire Feedlink Revvo Kit. A giveaway-giveaway

Congrats Tony. Great giveaway, but not for me. Don't think I could MTL that
Yes you could MTL, just stick a high build in a single coil dripper and the mod will do the rest. Plus you would get a day easily out of a single 18650. i have only used the feedlink with the revvo tank and i get through 2 18650's in 24 hours, thats using the revvo with its 0.15ohm coil

Yes you could MTL, just stick a high build in a single coil dripper and the mod will do the rest. Plus you would get a day easily out of a single 18650. i have only used the feedlink with the revvo tank and i get through 2 18650's in 24 hours, thats using the revvo with its 0.15ohm coil

Yes, I could use the mod, but I think the revvo tank would be wasted on me

These are litre bottles of whisky and I'm down to about half way and I'm not in the mood yet .

Looking forward to your thoughts on it. I love the mod. But its not being used at all now because I have been and gone and spoiled myself .
I have 3 reviews to do, one is a bit late another i have been using the last week but i haven't put the Feedlink down since i got it Wednesday, I will try and get the first of the reviews done this weekend

Back
Top Bottom