What's new

Aspire Nautilus GT Bundle, 2x Tanks ++ Coils | £29.99 | Includes Brand New in Box

madh0us3

Postman
Here I am selling a Nautilus GT Bundle, see below to see what's included.....

-Nautilus GT Special Edition 3ml 24mm Aspire (used once, was not for me, comes complete with all bits, also replaced the 0.7ohm coils with a new one)

-Nautilus GT mini 2.8ml 22mm Aspire (stainless steel version, brand new & sealed)

-Coils Nautilus Mesh 0.7Ω (4pcs) Aspire (1pc removed from pack to replace the one in GT, 4pcs left)

Looking for £29.99 (includes shipping)

For SALE ONLY: (RRP £59.99+)

Any questions feel free to ask.

((everything I sell comes boxed & complete unless otherwise stated, any RTA/RDA or Tanks have been fully cleaned and sterilized before reselling.))

IMG_20210108_080225.jpg IMG_20210108_080247.jpg

Hi. This is a absolute bargain . Only issue is I only need one SS tank for on my mixx.. would you be open to splitting these ? If so I’d love to take the full size gt off your hands ...

Thanks in advance

Don't really want to split to be fair, the reason the price is good is because its bundled up (shipping is nearly £5 these days) Why not buy the lot and resell what you don't need?

Bloody hell hahaha .... you know as well as I do I won’t sell it on and I’ll start stock piling gt’s hahahahah ... ermmmmmmmm .....

Go on then sack it ... I’ll take the lot ..,, dammmmmm youuuuu hahhahaha

Back
Top Bottom