What's new

2x Brand new Aspire Nautilus 3 tanks + 5pk 1.8ohm coils - Closed

giphy.gif

Not necessarily a funny cat, but as I am not keen, please find attached a picture of a massive moggie, courtesy of the hotel we are staying at in Gran Canaria. I cannot understate how big this muthatrucker is, he's a whopper!

20230514_181046.jpg

Post as many pics as you like. You probably won't know but we lost a very dear member, called Crewella, last year. She was cat mad and housed a lot of rescue cats. This is a kind of tribute to her and she would have a giggle at any funny cat pics.
Awww no that's so sad :17: I will post loads off cat memes as my contribution to a tribute

Some of my favourite ones

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 17
  • cat-meme-45.jpg
    cat-meme-45.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 105-6329b5d45e4d7__700.jpg
    105-6329b5d45e4d7__700.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 16
  • funny-cat-meme.jpg
    funny-cat-meme.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 17
  • cat-memes-catslovecatnip-cover_800.png
    cat-memes-catslovecatnip-cover_800.png
    538 KB · Views: 19
Okee dokee, giveaway is now closed. I'll take a few minutes to sift through the genuine entries from the "Not An Entry" postings..and be back with the winners. There will one 'veteran' winner and another for a 'newbie' (ish!).......be back in few mos...

The winners are..........

This one grabbed me the moment i saw it, nvermind the costume..it's the way the moggie struts with it! So, Congrats to @Coolie27, you get to choose the colour of the two i have! :woohoo:

giphy.gif

And our second winner will be a newbie....and i chose this one

webp-net-resizeimage-jpg.319804

Congrats to @Anthonyvaper :2thumbsup: You'll get the other tank..when Coolie PM's me his colour choice. Send me your PMs with your deets, and i'll get those sent asap.

Some close runners ups worthy of mention....Rew...i really liked that black cat redirecting the robot vacuum cleaner 45 degrees! How does a cat learn to do that?! And coolie also posted the cat and washing machine! And Daz App...are you sure that wasn't a young Panther in that hotel, per chance?!

Thank you everyoner else who partook, hard luck to those who didn't win.....but don't worry..they'll be more giveaways soon...but not from me though!

Cheers :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
The winners are..........

This one grabbed me the moment i saw it, nvermind the costume..it's the way the moggie struts with it! So, Congrats to @Coolie27, you get to choose the colour of the two i have! :woohoo:

giphy.gif

And our second winner will be a newbie....and i chose this one

webp-net-resizeimage-jpg.319804

Congrats to @Anthonyvaper :2thumbsup: You'll get the other tank..when Coolie PM's me he colour choice. Send me a PM with your deets, and i'll get those sent asap.

Some close runners ups worthy of mention....Rew...i really liked that black cat redirecting the robot vacuum cleaner 45 degrees! How does a cat learn to do that?! And coolie also posted the cat and washing machine! And Daz App...are you sure that wasn't a young Panther in that hotel, per chance?!

Thank you everyoner else who partook, hard luck to those who didn't win.....but don't worry..they'll more giveaways soon...not from me though!

Cheers :2thumbsup:
Omg I won I have never won any competitions ever thank you so so much :11::)

Yay! Thank you! Glad you liked my guitar playing moggie. What a fun way to run a comp. PM en route.

Back
Top Bottom