What's new

5 years off the stinky fags giveaway.

Simon G

Olympian
It's my Daughters 21st today, which means I'm also celebrating 5 years vaping and 5 years not smoking! :excited:

..... back when I smoked I wasn't convinced I wasn't going to make it to her 18th, so today is very special.:love:

I've had a great day, so lets give someone else a great day too!!

Here's a giveaway for everyone on the forum, old and new members, staff, vendors and lurkers, no restrictions. :lemmesee:

What you can win.

A Vika Fantasy 'Holy Grail' tank. Boxed with spares and in excellent condition. For those not in the know this is a pretty rare tank in the UK and is similar to a Kabuki.

It takes any standard Nautilus sized coils and was my 'posh' MTL tank for about 3 years, it went to weddings, dinners, strip clubs and sadly a couple of funerals. It's a very high quality genuine tank with high quality machining and threads. The O-rings have become stained from years of Manabush abuse, but there are new ones in the box if you wanted to change them. However I wouldn't change them until you need to, the spares are clear too and will stain the same after a while. I still think this is the best Nautilus coil tank available, which is why I've held on to it for so long.

I'm including a couple of nice drip tips too as I'm not keen on the weird shaped one you get with the tank and a brand new 0.7 ohm Aspire coil.

To run the Vika tank, I'm letting one of my 60w SXK Zero mini's go, it's a square screen model and has given me years of reliable use, I have no doubt it will do the same for you. Discontinued a long time ago, this one sports a custom fine textured leather look vinyl on the battery door, it takes a single 18650, which isn't included.

So two items made back when stuff was built to last, it's a classy old-school combo that will stand out from the sea of Vaporesso and Innokin kits down the pub and a provide a great MTL vape.

I'll give everything a really good clean before sending.

:rules2:

PLEASE READ:

No messy lists needed. Just comment below and the number of your post will be your entry into the draw. Just a 'cheers', 'thanks' or :beerchug will do fine. Please only post once, if you post more than once you will be disqualified!

Please do not post if you aren't entering the draw! Anyone posting 'not an entry' or similar, will be excluded from any other future giveaway I might do. (seriously) ... If you want to show appreciation without entering, just click the 'like' or 'thanks' button under this post, I will see it and I will appreciate it. :thumbup:

OK, good luck everyone, I'll pop back in a week and decide the winner by random number generation. (actual method yet to be decided, hopefully I can think of something fun.)

If you are more of a cloud blowing type, hold tight, there will be something for you tomorrow. :friends:Everyone is free to enter both comps though.

:kewl pics:

IMG_20210313_184150.jpg
IMG_20210313_184042.jpg
IMG_20210313_184459.jpg
IMG_20210313_184531.jpg

Good Luck! :shiny:

OMG what an amazing and generous giveaway. I've always fancied a Vika. I'm in thanks. Congrats to you and your daughter Simon.

Congratulations Simon to you and your Daughter. 5 years vaping is a great milestone and your Daughter turning 21 is too.

Very nice of you to share your joy with us by offering this awesome giveaway and I would love to have a quality "retro" MTL setup like this in my collection. (Nice drip tips too - is one the Five Pawns?)
I have a good stock of Nautilus coils in the old vape box and a couple if spare 18650's so I'd like to be included in the draw thanks.

Count me in :)

Last edited:
Excellent giveaway for an excellent milestone and an excellent reason for it. Well done mate. :)
Cheers for the opportunity. :D

Awesome giveaway I’ll also enter This one seen as though it’s a special occasion for you

Congratulations on your milestone and a happy birthday to your daughter... I'm in please, thanks for the chance :)

Back
Top Bottom