What's new

2x Brand new Aspire Nautilus 3 tanks + 5pk 1.8ohm coils - Closed

The winners are..........

This one grabbed me the moment i saw it, nvermind the costume..it's the way the moggie struts with it! So, Congrats to @Coolie27, you get to choose the colour of the two i have! :woohoo:

giphy.gif

And our second winner will be a newbie....and i chose this one

webp-net-resizeimage-jpg.319804

Congrats to @Anthonyvaper :2thumbsup: You'll get the other tank..when Coolie PM's me his colour choice. Send me your PMs with your deets, and i'll get those sent asap.

Some close runners ups worthy of mention....Rew...i really liked that black cat redirecting the robot vacuum cleaner 45 degrees! How does a cat learn to do that?! And coolie also posted the cat and washing machine! And Daz App...are you sure that wasn't a young Panther in that hotel, per chance?!

Thank you everyoner else who partook, hard luck to those who didn't win.....but don't worry..they'll be more giveaways soon...but not from me though!

Cheers :2thumbsup:

Great giveaway Duke. Congrats to @Coolie27 and @Anthonyvaper . Has been a good fun thread and brought back some memories. That's a win for me.

Winners have reported in...so this thread is closed folks. Once again, congrats to the winners, and better luck next time to the rest of ya!

And here's an funny moggie pic from me......you just know what that cat will be doing later to it's owner possessions! Never wash a cat...that's all i'm sayin', they can do it themselves!

funny-wet-cats-coverimage.jpg

Ta ra!

Congrats to the winners, it's a v good tank which hopefully you'll enjoy. A great giveaway and what's not to like about cats and only ever wash one if you want to piss it off.

Back
Top Bottom