What's new

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

Mines happening all the time. I dunno why? It was fine on the 1.8. Might just bin the mesh coils

Mines happening all the time. I dunno why? It was fine on the 1.8. Might just bin the mesh coils

Might be a stupid question but is the coil seated properly so the pod is sitting all the way down in the mod. i done that when I primed it up so it wasn't sitting in the mod properly just a quick turn and the coil slipped in the pod properly

Well I have messed around with the rba this morning, I wound a long coil around the 1.5 coil bit and it fits into the air inlet under the coil a treat. The draw is so much tighter and I have the airflow completely open! It is a bit crackly but a relly nice draw.

Oh wow, must try that tomorrow. Thanks for that quincy.

Quick question put a fully charged battery in reset the puff counter let it sit for about 15 mins checked it and the battery went down to 97 % without a puff being taken anyone else noticing this with theres

Well I have messed around with the rba this morning, I wound a long coil around the 1.5 coil bit and it fits into the air inlet under the coil a treat. The draw is so much tighter and I have the airflow completely open! It is a bit crackly but a relly nice draw.

What gauge wire did you use quincy?

Quick question put a fully charged battery in reset the puff counter let it sit for about 15 mins checked it and the battery went down to 97 % without a puff being taken anyone else noticing this with theres

Not noticed. Will try to take note next time I put a battery in.

What gauge wire did you use quincy?
27awg let me know how you get on if you try it.

27awg let me know how you get on if you try it.

Will defo have a go tomorrow. Will update then.

I have a finnix which appears to have a similar board (or at least display) and i have been noticing wierd stuff like that too. When i actually sat for a few days tho and measured out a hundred puffs and compared it to other mods, same battery, same tank, using a voltmeter it was similar (a little lower, but not much, like .02 ,.03 volts)

I think the battery meter is wonky in it.
It does vape all the way down to 3.23 or so then cut off. Didnt leave it to see if it would keep draining

Also, having an actual percentage num compared to a battery bar is misleading

Oh, i forgot, one of things i noticed is i will leave it at say 85% and later i will come back, it will still be 85%, but if i take a drag, it goes down like 2% right away. Im vaping at 30w

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom