What's new

Pair of Aspire Nautilus Prime X kits

John R Phillips

Postman
It breaks my heart to do so, but up for grabs are a pair of Aspire Nautilus Prime X pod systems and extra pods.

Since becoming a Billet Box/‘boro fanboy, they just aren’t getting the love & attention they deserve :(

One is in Forest Green, the other in Retro Brown.

Included are a total of 7 Nautilus pods, 3 BP pods and a 510 converter “pod” that will take a tank of 18mm.

All the pods have been de-TPD’d with their bungs removed.

All is in good condition with only very slight wear to the mod bases from being placed on a hard surface.

RRP of the mods was typically around the £35 to £40 mark, and the extra pods/510 converter would have totalled around the £25/30 mark.

I’m looking for £35 which includes 2nd class signed for delivery.

IMG_3816.jpeg
IMG_3817.jpeg

It breaks my heart to do so, but up for grabs are a pair of Aspire Nautilus Prime X pod systems and extra pods.

Since becoming a Billet Box/‘boro fanboy, they just aren’t getting the love & attention they deserve :(

One is in Forest Green, the other in Retro Brown.

Included are a total of 7 Nautilus pods, 3 BP pods and a 510 converter “pod” that will take a tank of 18mm.

All the pods have been de-TPD’d with their bungs removed.

All is in good condition with only very slight wear to the mod bases from being placed on a hard surface.

RRP of the mods was typically around the £35 to £40 mark, and the extra pods/510 converter would have totalled around the £25/30 mark.

I’m looking for £35 which includes 2nd class signed for delivery.

View attachment 342183 View attachment 342184

Go on all take them pm on way

Back
Top Bottom