What's new

Aspire Prime X -XL pod

jimi76

Postman
Hi all. I have just bought the prime x and am enjoying it. The issue I'm having is the 2ml capacity. I am using the Nautilus pod (not the BP) and seen that there is an XL pod that holds 3.5ml.

I'm wondering exactly how the big pod would fit into the device? How exactly is it installed? Is it the same size but has a removable bung?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers all [emoji4]

Hi all. I have just bought the prime x and am enjoying it. The issue I'm having is the 2ml capacity. I am using the Nautilus pod (not the BP) and seen that there is an XL pod that holds 3.5ml.

I'm wondering exactly how the big pod would fit into the device? How exactly is it installed? Is it the same size but has a removable bung?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers all [emoji4]

It's the same pod with the bung removed. You can remove the bung out of your current one with a bit of wrestling. Helps if you have a scalpal or something similar.

It's the same pod with the bung removed. You can remove the bung out of your current one with a bit of wrestling. Helps if you have a scalpal or something similar.
Ah brilliant thanks for that. I'll have a tinker with it

Absolute c*nt to get the bung out, the hassle-free option is to buy from China without it.

cheers for the info.

I've just checked Amazon and they've got them on for 4 quid. Sounds like it's worth it for the time and effort it'll take to sort it.

Love the device. Gonna get me some higher nic juice and cut down on hoofing through what seems like litres on my fireluke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom